Image Map

5 February 2014

Valentine's Movie


Movies


I have a serious love of rom coms.  Trying to narrow down a list of movies for Valentine's was extremely difficult. I am sure I am missing a lot. I tried to give a good mix of romantic, funny and quirky depending on what mood you are in. I Hate Valentine's Day was one of the rare gems I have found on Netflix. It was one of those nights when I wanted to watch something new but I wanted to watch a rom com type movie and usually I have seen most of the decent ones on Netflix. I thought I would include it on the list as its not a blockbuster film but shouldn't be over looked. The boy and I watched The Vow the other night. We went to see it in theatres last valentines day and I liked it but it wasn't my favourite. But watching it again I really liked it. Mean Girls and Easy A are perfect for a girls night in.

What is your go to Valentine's Day movie?
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!