Image Map

16 February 2014

Face Lift


I hope that you've noticed that Teacups and Cake looks a bit different. The changes to the blog were unexpected. I knew that I wanted to update some posts and make some small changes to the blog which some how turned into a complete overhaul. I was suddenly googling a ton of different HTML tutorial and learning how to use different unknown features on Photoshop. One thing led to another and suddenly the entire blog was getting a face lift. There are still some small changes and updates that I want to make but overall I am quite pleased with the results. I think it looks great and I am proud of all that I accomplished. I never thought I would be able to make so many changes on my own. I hope you like it as much as I do. Take some time to look around. I have a new Recipe and About Me pages as well! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!