Image Map

4 December 2013

Must Watch Christmas Movies

I love Christmas Movies. I love spending an entire Saturday watching those cheesy but oh so good made for TV Christmas movies. It is one of my favourite things about the holidays. I am happy to watch any Christmas movie that comes on and if there is a love story involved even better! Everyone has their own list of must watch movies at Christmas time. 
Here's mine:

Probably my favourite Christmas movie. The original is my favourite but I like the remake as well. I have to watch this movie at least once every Christmas (usually more).  


 
A modern Christmas tale. A big fun loving family not without its fair share of dramas. You will laugh and you will cry and you will occasionally cringe at SJPs character. 


I think this one speaks for itself.


One of those sad but oh so good Christmas movies. 


This was one of my favourites as a kid. Such a fun concept and the sequels aren't horrible either.


Perfect movie to put you in a good happy holiday mood. 

I just found this movie recently. Its not your typical Christmas movie but it starts out around the holidays so I am saying it counts. For sure a new favourite.  

Not really on my list, but top of the boyfriend's for sure. So I will be watching it. 

What Christmas movies are on your must watch list? 
Jaclyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!