Image Map

30 December 2013

Ice Storm

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holidays filled with family, friends and joy!  I was forced to take a break from blogging for a few days since the ice storm took out our power and internet. I was planning on working on posts during the day Sunday for the week but mother nature had other plans. We finally got our power back on Christmas Day ( a Christmas miracle) and then with the craziness of the season I didn't get a chance to update the blog. It was a nice unexpected vacation. I thought I would share with you some pictures of the ice storm. While it sucked not having power, everything covered in ice was quite beautiful.





Jaclyn

1 comment:

  1. oh wow this actually looks pretty amazing! the beauty of nature is truly magical!

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    http://www.superrassspy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!