Image Map

20 November 2013

Winter Bucket List

I love the idea of an activity advent calendar, but with exams and unpredictable schedules it just didn't seem like it would work. I decided to make a Winter Bucket List instead with some fun dates included. I used the template provided by Sugar and Spice to create my own bucket list on a fun background. All I had to add was the text! I plan on putting together some envelopes to go with some of the dates like a Starbucks gift card for the hot chocolate date, a new Christmas Music CD to listen too, the cookie dough tea and baileys, so that everything is ready to go before hand for when we decide to complete them. This way we can complete things when it works best for our schedules in between exams and studying. I think it will be a fun way to bring some holiday cheer to exam season.

Whats on your winter bucket list? 
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!