Image Map

2 October 2013

Apple Picking


Fall is one of my favourite seasons. I was so excited to go apple picking last year and I loved the farm that we visited but last year wasn't a great one for apples here in Ontario and we went very late in the season that there wasn't much left. This year I jumped on the chance to go apple picking earlier on in the season, so there was plenty of apples left on the trees. We went to a different farm since it was closer and they also offered U-Pick raspberries. Unfortunately there wasn't any U-Pick Raspberries offered that day but we got plenty of apples! I ended up taking home more apples then I know what to do with. So be prepared for a ton of apple posts in the near future (I'm sorry, unless you really like apples then You're Welcome).  



When we got to the stand we were asked if we wanted to pick a half bushel or a full bushel. We went with a half bushel and even then I didn't realize just how many apples it would be. But they are so fresh and delicious. I have been adding apples to everything from smoothies and salads to pies and crisps.  

 Outfit: Sweater, H&M. Jeans, Mavi. Boots, Steven Madden. 


Have you gone apple picking yet? What is your favourite apple recipe?
Jaclyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!