Image Map

16 September 2013

Weekend Food Snapshots


I went to put together a Weekend Snapshots post and realized all I had taken photos of this weekend was food. Typical me. Here is what I have been making and eating lately.
Brownie Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Frosting. One was more then enough sugar for the day, but oh so good! 

 One of my favourite sandwiches: prosciutto, bocconcini, arugula with olive oil, balsamic and honey dressing on focaccia

 A green smoothie to balance out the cupcake. This one has a herbal tea base, spinach, avocado, pineapple and frozen mangos. It might be my favourite combination yet! 

My first attempt at homemade bagels. I wasn't 100% happy with the recipe. I will have to try out more before I share it with you.  

Some Greek yogurt with raspberries and homemade granola (oats, almonds, chocolate chips bound with agave). 


What did you eat this weekend? 
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!