Image Map

27 September 2013

Feel Better Friday

Here are some things to make you feel better this Friday, whether you are feeling under the weather (like me) or just need a pick me up.


I drink tea whether I am sick or not. But lately it feels like the mug never leaves my hand. Some of my favourites when I am sick are: Cold 911, Bravissimo and Mother's Little Helper.


A green smoothie is a great way to get vitamins and nutrients when you are feeling sick. And you can't go wrong with some homemade chicken soup.

A good book or some Netflix always helps to pass the time. I have been binging on Heartland of all shows.


For me when I am sick I am always cold. I need a cozy sweater and some socks to stay warm! 

What do you do to feel better? 
Jaclyn  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!