Image Map

19 August 2013

Style Crush: Lucy Hale


I love Lucy Hale's style. Its casual and laid back while still looking put together and polished. From boots to scarves to coloured jeans to hats and summer dresses many outfits she wears inspire my own daily choices.


I love how she pairs boots with skinny jeans in so many of her outfits. Its simple, put together and practical.  These suede boots of hers are some of my favourite. 



I love the floral print on this dress and the simple sandals that it is paired with. Perfect for a hot summer day.



Over the past couple of years I have started to wear more hats. I love my straw fedora and wear it every chance I get in the summer. 



Coloured pants are a staple in my wardrobe. I love how Lucy dresses them up in these looks.  



Who is your Style Crush?
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!