Image Map

26 August 2013

Pink School Supplies

Pink Back to School

All items from Chapter-Indigo

Being a total nerd I cannot wait to go back to school shopping. I can spend hours trying to pick out the perfect pen or highlighter. Rather then bore you with a typical list of binders and sticky notes, I thought I would mix it up with some fun pink accessories. I love all the cute new accessories that Chapters has for back to school. I can get sucked into looking at all the fun novelty items that they carry for hours. Their new Poppin Collection makes it easy to mix and match colours and coordinate your desk and accessories.

What is on your back to school list?

Also check out my full dorm packing list and The Good, The Bad and the Ugly of University.

Jaclyn


Please note this is NOT a sponsored post. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!