Image Map

21 August 2013

Have tea... will travel

tea on the go

It is no secret that I am a huge tea lover. I constantly have a cup of tea in my hand and I drink a variety of teas throughout the day.  On my way to work or school I usually leave the house with more then one cup of tea (one hot to drink then and one iced for later). Plus I also usually have some extra tea stashed in my purse, just in case.  Drinking loose leaf tea on the go isn't always the easiest thing but having the right accessories helps.

Travel Mugs - For hot teas it is important that you have a well insulated and leak proof mug. It is never pleasant spilling hot tea on yourself in the mornings. The next mug on my wish list is this one from David's Tea. I have heard nothing but good things about the smaller version but always thought it was too small for me, finally they made one in a bigger size!  For iced teas I like these tumblers with a straw, if I am not going to be throwing it in my bag. They come in cute patterns depending on where you buy them from. When I want something spill proof I usually just use a reusable water bottle. 

Filters - Filters are a great way to bring tea with you on the go. I even use them to bring teas when I am going somewhere for a weekend. I fill the fillers up with enough loose leaf for one cup and bring them in a ziplock bag in my purse. All you have to do is add hot water and you're good to go. 

Travel Tea Tins - David's had these travel tea tins (I believe they are on sale now in stores) and they came with 5 single serve filters of the loose leaf tea. The actual tin is great because it is small enough to fit in your purse and keeps the tea fresh.  Once I ran out of the tea that it came with I reused the tin to carry my own pre-made filters rather then using a ziplock bag.


                


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!