Image Map

17 May 2013

Iced Tea

As the weather is heating up and summer is fast approaching I have been loving Iced Teas. I drink tea all day long and that usually includes some iced tea. I usually always have a pitcher of iced tea on hand.  I find herbal teas make the best iced teas but I also have some other favourites as well. They all are on the fruity side because that is my personal preference.  To make my iced tea I brew my tea as normal and if I am going to be drinking it right away I will strain it over ice, if not I will put the entire pitcher in the fridge to drink later. 

Here are my favourite iced teas from David's Tea


Iced Teas


Herbal Iced Teas


What is your favourite iced tea flavour?
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!