Image Map

11 March 2013

Gym Bag Essentials

Gym Bag


I pack my gym bag the night before and go straight from class. I usually shower at home afterwards so I don't carry too much with me on most days just the essentials.

Top - I have a few different Lululemon tops that I tend to rotate through. Or I will wear a sports bra and one of those oversized t-shirts that they gave away during the first week of school during my first year. 

Bottoms - I love love love my wonderunders from Lululemon. They are my favourite pair of leggings by far. 

Shoes - I have been wearing Nike shoes for as long as I can remember. They seem to be the only shoes that will fit my extremely skinny foot. 

Dry Shampoo - This stuff works wonders. It is great to freshen up right after a workout especially if I can't get home to shower right away

Ipod Nano - I have the older version that clips on so I do not need an arm band to go with it which is great. Its the perfect size for working out.

Water bottle - I always carry a reusable bottle with me. I simply fill it up before each workout. 

Hair ties  - You can never have too many hair ties. I never know where they all disappear to but I cannot workout without one. 

Gym bag - I don't have this particular Lululemon bag but I do love the one I do have. I got it on sale and I have had it for probably 5 or 6 years now maybe more and it is still going strong. The thing can hold a ton! They are super spacious and are great quality. 

Other - I usually also bring a small towel, face wipes, deodorant, extra socks and a granola bar 

What is in your gym bag? 
Jaclyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!