Image Map

20 January 2013

A quick hello

Where has the time gone. I have been back at school for 3 weeks now and it feels as though it is taking over my life. These have been the some of the busiest weeks so far and they feel like they are only going to get crazier. It has been SO cold and windy out. I barely want to leave my house in the mornings when it is dark and cold. I have been having some writers block about what to post on the blog lately and I always seem to forget to bring my camera with me ( I really need to get better about that).  I am trying to get all my photos together and attempting to finish some of the half written blog posts that I have floating around in my drafts folder. I will hopefully have time to finish everything today and tomorrow and will be able to post regularly again! 
Here's to everyone beating the winter blues! 
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!