Image Map

22 December 2012

24 Days of Tea: Week 3

 This was my first "plain" green tea from David's that I tried. I didn't love the smell but it tasted wonderful. It is apparently David's favourite tea and I can see why. I could drink this all day and never be tired of it. It reminded me of the green tea you get at sushi but much better. I will probably end up buying 100gs of this since I have been on the hunt for a good green tea. 
This lived up to its name for sure. It is minty all right. I am not the biggest mind fan. I don't hate it but I don't love it. I enjoyed trying it but its not something I would have again. If you love mint however this is the perfect tea for you. 
Yummy. I love black teas. (okay technically this is a white tea but its a black/white tea mix). I find I really like teas that are a mix of black and green or black and white. This did not disappoint. It was creamy and had a hint of coconut flavour to it. Probably one of my favourites so far. 
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Its another that they always pull down for me to smell and I never buy. I tried it at a friends once and didn't like it at all. Plus I associated it with Forever Nuts which I wasn't a fan of at the time either. I am getting hints of hazelnut rather then walnut.
This tea is so pretty. It has red lip sprinkles and mini chocolate chips in it. I really enjoyed this one. I thought it was going to be slightly spicy because of the pink peppercorns but it wasn't. It has a slight non-overpowering chocolate flavour. It was a very smooth tea.
I have been wanted to try this tea for a while now since I love fruity teas. This one left me underwhelmed. The kiwi flavours didn't shine through as much as I hoped they would and the longer it cooled the more it just tasted like any old green tea.  I wonder if it would be better iced.
I had my hopes up that this would be the tea I opened on the 24th. I thought it would be perfect for Christmas Eve. Have sweet dreams before Santa came the next morning. But I guess I will be drinking something else before the big man arrives (there is one Christmas Tea left in the box hopefully thats it!).  I decided to have this with a little bit of honey since we had some local honey at home. It pretty much tasted like any other camomile tea nothing really special about it. I don't think I would purchase it but I wouldn't turn down a cup at night either.

This week: 5/7
Here are my reviews on week 1 and week 2 of the 24 Days of Tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!