Image Map

22 November 2012

Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


Not going to lie, these cookies were completely gone within a day and a half of me making them. They were amazingly ooey and gooey and oh so delicious. If the post title didn't already have your mouth watering then these next few photos will, unless you're weird and don't like Nutella or something. Not that I've ever met anyone who doesn't like Nutella. I grew up on the stuff. So why had I not thought of stuffing only my favourite cookie with it. Heaven. Pure Heaven.  The actual stuffing the cookies with Nutella part took a while to get the hang of, but the results were oh so worth it. And I now know why the rest of the blogging world is raving about brown butter. 


Just look at that chocolately goodness!  It has already been requested that I make more. 


I followed the recipe from Ambitious Kitchen

Notes: I found the dough hard to work with at first right out of the fridge.  I used my hands to warm up the dough ball I was working with, spread it thin and placed an indent with my thumb in the middle of the cookie  to fill with Nutella. 

Enjoy!
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!