Image Map

17 September 2012

CHRISTOPHE POLY


 I love finding different and unique pieces of jewelry. When I went to Montreal a few weeks ago before school started and I was on a hunt for a unique cocktail ring. This may seem like a fairly easy task, but I have tiny fingers. I can still wear rings I wore when I was 12 and need like a size 5 ring, which is often hard to find. There were so many cool and unique jewellery stands in Old Montreal but one caught my eye. 
 Christophe Poly's designs were very geometric in nature. I loved the two tone colour of his work and the way the shapes came together to form unique pieces. I purchased one of his rings and it actually fit! I am super happy with it and love the way it looks. 

I hope you enjoyed this spotlight, 
Jaclyn


NOTE: I love to help promote Canadian Designers. I am trying to showcase different designers who are Canadian and whose work I admire. I purchased the ring myself and have in no way been paid/compensated for this post. 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!