Image Map

3 September 2012

A little bit of sparkle

Jeans: 7 for All Man Kind. Top: Jacob. Sweater: The Bay. Shoes: TOMS. Hat: Forever 21  
I've had these jeans forever and they are super comfortable but I never know how to wear them.  I always feel like it just doesn't look right. I am so used to my skinny jeans. However I loved them paired with this top, it added that touch of sparkle that was needed. The sweater is a recent purchase and I absolutely love it. I know I will be wearing it well into winter it is the perfect amount of cozy for studying. 



I got this hat a few weeks ago and have been wearing it ever since. 




How do you style your boyfriend jeans?
Jaclyn

5 comments:

  1. Girl, I feel ya on the boyfriend jeans, I never really know how to style them and just end up not wearing them! I love the sparkle infusion, it's the perfect touch!

    P.S. I'd love for you to come enter my monogrammed bag giveaway! Come join the fun! http://loveallthingsbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com/2012/09/grateful-bags-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying reading your point of view here in your posts.....I'm a new reader but will be back to check out more!

    Thank You.
    Shopping in usa
    http://www.servicesinamerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater. I like to style my boyfriend jeans with casual accessories. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some boyfriend jeans!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love casual jeans like yours! They are so versatile! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!