Image Map

10 July 2012

Magic Mike

Look at those Abs! 
So I went to see Magic Mike the other night. All I knew was that it was about male strippers and that Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey were involved. So I was all yes please count me in! Seriously, I totally would have been an extra in this movie. Just saying. All that being said it was actually a good movie (the amount of good looking men of course didn't hurt). But there was a story line going on behind all of the stripping.  I think it is for sure a must see, even if its just to stare at Channing's abs.  I however got most excited when the CUTEST miniature pig came on screen. I am obsessed with them and cannot wait to get one of my own one day. I already have a name picked out and everything.
How could you say no to that face? 
Are you planning on seeing Magic Mike? If you have, what did you think?
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!