Image Map

14 January 2011

Sometimes people surprise you. Like tonight for example I was in the worst mood ever and a friend from high school who I never used to talk to about things came through for me tonight. We were never super close until the end of grade 12 when we went on a two week school trip together with only six other students and we all became really close. Usually our conversations are fairly light but today I was in full on rant mode. Thankfully he came through and gave great advice. It's strange the people you rely on and who are there for you. Sometimes its people who you don't expect. Its a funny thing really. We are hours away and yet he managed to tell me what I needed to hear and was able to make me feel better. What happened to make me so upset you ask? Well I fought with my crush. Over basically nothing. (I know I am no back in grade seven). Which ended with me in tears and the fight sort of being patched up. Seriously, don't ever like the guy across the hall. Its just plain messy, especially when other girls on the floor like him as well. Jealously, broken friendship and tears result. But actually. Guys are just confusing; one minute they like you and the next they don't. We live across the hall, have two classes together and have all the same friends. Yet we are both too scared to do anything incase something happens before the year is over and we will have to live across the hall for the rest of the year. I promised myself no "floorcest" ... lets see how long this lasts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Belle! <3

    Residence romances are so tricky because they inevitably end up going much faster than you plan to. On the bright side, at least you found a true friend out of the mess. You're completely right, it's always surprising who will come through for your in tough times.

    I wish you the very best! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!