Image Map

27 January 2011

Old Favourites

We all have those blogs that we love to read. Ever so often we stumble upon a new blog here or there that we grow to love. I have been reading many different blogs for about four years now and some of my favourite bloggers are sadly no longer blogging. However four of my favourites who have been around since the start are still blogging and continue to inspire me. Two have grown and moved onto new blogs which I love just as much as the old and the others are still writing their original. Their blogs are ones that I visit on a regular basis, their wardrobes I have come to recognize and I often find myself thinking what would they do.

From her remixes, her labbit, and her travels Rebecca always gives me something interesting to read about. She inspires me to wear more skirts and sets my sights on traveling the world. I love reading her blog on a daily basis.


This is a new blog for this redheaded blogger. Her Embracing Mondays give me something to look forward to on Monday Mornings. Her blog is one that truly makes me think. While this is a new blog for her I cannot wait to see how it grows, it has already brought back so much of what I loved.


This blog. So much I could say. However what sums it up best is this blog was the first blog I started reading and Molly was on the first (and consistent) to comment on my posts. This blog is what made me want to blog. From her taste in music to her witty remarks it is truly a unique treasure out there in the blogosphere.

This is Tess's second blog and I love it just as much if not more then her first. Her book reviews, style files and outfit round ups are some of my favourite features. Her blog has a great balance of fashion and personal life along with little added bonuses that really make you think.

I highly recommend that you check out these lovely blogs. Let me know who your old favourite or new favourites are.
Belle

1 comment:

  1. Aw Belle thank you so much! I am so flattered to be among such good company.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!