Image Map

8 January 2010

Back...

Hey Everyone,
I feel horrible that I have left this blog alone for so long, a combination of being busy and not sure of what direction I want to take. I feel like my life is being pulled in a thousand different directions. I love this blog and I want to continue it, trust me I haven't forgotten but I don't want to only half write it. If I am going to write this blog I want to put my all into it. I hate only half doing things and I just felt like I couldn't give enough time to it, so it was just easier not to write at all. Time just seems to fly by and before I knew it 2009 was coming to an end and 2010 was around the corner. I hope that 2010 brings me many new and wonderful memories and friends. It will be a year of change with leaving high school behind and starting university in the fall. I am so excited and I can't wait.

I am hoping to put more time and effort into this blog, I still do read so many blogs and I am constantly on Weardrobe (not that I have my own account). Many blogs continue to inspire me and make me miss mine. I hope that my long break away from my blog has left me refreshed and ready to start posting again. I am sure that many of you understand.

I am hoping to start outfit posts but it was hard for me to post while I felt like my style was changing and being influenced by so many of you. I continue to add to my wardrobe and I am starting to shy away from a lot of my old clothes. I know that I have a long way to go and I am not always the most confident person. I would like to get away from this and be more bold and daring with my outfits this year. It also doesn't help that I wear a uniform to school so most days I go from pajamas to my uniform to back to either my pajamas or track pants. Weekends (if then) are really the only time when I get to really dress for myself.

I am hoping that this post will be the launch (or relaunch) of this blog, and that I will get back on track with my posts.
Love,
Belle



1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you! You've been given an honorable mention on my blog. :) See what I have made for you!


    Raina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!