Image Map

30 July 2009

Stuck

Hi Everyone,

I know I haven't been the greatest blogger lately. It really not that I have been busy but more that I haven't been in the mood to blog. Lately I have been feeling like I lost myself and I don't know who I am anymore. I have always been a confident person and I still portray that when I am around others but sometimes I am unsure of who I am. I don't feel like this is a negative thing, I just feel like I am changing. I know that everyone feels this way sometimes, and I feel like once again I am ramblings. Part of me feels like its hard to write on this blog because I am changing and I'm not sure what to write about or what direction I want this blog to take. I feel like I am stuck and I don't know where I am going.
I feel like I am trapped in a box and I can't get out. I know that there is a way out, but I can't seem to find it. I feel stuck and uncreative, and when that changes then I will be able to post again. I need to find that spark again.
I'm sorry and will post as soon as I get my spark back.

3 comments:

  1. The only way out is time.
    wait wait wait wait wait, for inspiration.
    <3S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling a bit out of it. It is a natural feeling that we all go through, you're right. you look back and realize last years priorities are not even close to this years. its confusing and definitely gives you a major stress headache. I can understand if you're having a hard time gauging what to post on, but just wait until it comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back soon :) I feel that way sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!