Image Map

31 March 2009

Experience is something you get, after you need it.




Hey Everyone,
I kept meaning to post, and then I would put it off, and say oh maybe later and later turned into never. I have some ideas floating around in my head, that I will share with you soon, but for now, I apologize for my random ramblings and partially incomplete thoughts, that I am about to share with you.
My title is what Rachel Flatt's coach said to her in the kiss and cry after her skate at the World Figure Skating Champions this past week, in LA. (I know, I know, I'm sorry for another skating related post.) Let me just say this, I'll get it all out of my system, and then I will move on. Canada medaled in 3 out of the 4 events, and we have a very strong team going into the 2010 Olympics. Patrick Chan was amazing, as was Joannie.

I have been back at school only a few days now and already am loaded down with work. It is hard to believe how quickly this year went by. Its April already! You can tell spring has sprung and the weather has finally begun to warm up. All the snow has melted, and you can see buds beginning to grow.

Here are some outfits that have inspired me lately:

I love Rachel's cardigan, its so bright and cheerful.

I really want Katie's shoes.

I love Blake's entire outfit. It's very gossip girl.

I love this entire outfit, but I really love the scarf.

I really like the pop of colour in the belt.

I hope that everyone has a great week,
Belle

8 comments:

  1. blake always dresses perfectly.

    and i want a yellow cardigan! ah.

    -www.closetremedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I can't believe it's April, either. That yellow cardigan is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blair looks so great!!!

    Love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that cute yellow cardigan,too, but that will officially make me the girl with an obsession for yellow.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that first outfit Katie Holmes is wearing--it's a fun mix and I don't usually like her style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good inspiration - i agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these outfits
    xx

    the crumpet girls
    http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done, hun.

    xx
    the crumpet girls
    http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!