Image Map

8 December 2008

Inspiration and SYTYCD Canada

Heyy Everyone,
Life is crazy right now, I have so much stuff to do for school, I really don't have much time to post. So You Think You Can Dance Canada ended last night. Nico won and Allie was top girl. I was very happy with the top four, and I really enjoyed the first season. I thought all the dancers were good, and they had some amazing performances. Plus most of the male dancers were HOT! I mean just look at Nico.


Here are some outfits that have been inspiring me:


Sheane Grimes

I love her beret, and scarf!

Scarlet Johanson


I love her sweater. I really want an over sized grey cardigan. I am thinking of checking out the guy section of blue notes, or going to American Apparel.

Jessica Biel


I love her jacket and scarf. I have recreated this a few times now.

Emma Roberts


Love her bag and jacket.


I'm sorry for the short post, I promise more soon. I am working on a few Christmas posts right now.


Good luck to those with finals right now, and to all those who have crazy work loads.
Have a good week,
Belle

11 comments:

  1. Your blog is so lovely. I love Shanea Grimes' style so much, and to comment on another post, twilight is the most amazing movie EVER. I love your blog and you're quite lovely too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely list of outfits! i adore them all so much- shenae's beret is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the lovely comments on my blog, and just to say, I passed an award on to you, it's the newest post on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly how i feel, im not ashamed of my blog, in any way, its just much more special if its kept to myself. I'm sorry to comment here..again. I just don't know how else to reach you, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!
    I couldn't agree more, I loved SYTYCD.

    Also, thanks for the comment on my blog, it's much appreciated, and I've got to say, I'd want an Aero Bar too. They're my fave!

    Cute blog!
    Have a good day
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it odd that 4 of 6 comments are from me ? I'm terribly sorry about that.

    I'm the same way, a majority of my wardrobe used to be my moms :)

    And, yeahh, my brothers clothes are the best on weekends. He's always out and I'm always in a lazy mood. It's fantastic.

    xo,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma is awesome. I can't beleive shes the same age as me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog!!! I can't believe Emma Roberts can look so grown-up in an instant!! I still see her as NANCY DREW! heehehee

    ReplyDelete
  9. love scarletts outfit! it looks like the combos i wear alll the time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!