Image Map

24 November 2008

Twilight Movie

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOLIERS! But really if you have read the book, I wouldn't really worry. But you have been warned.

Heyy Everyone,




I went to see the twilight movie on Saturday! It was AMAZING! I loved it! It did not ruin the book for me at all! Of course it was not as good as the book, but I never expected it to be, since they never are. All of the actors did an amazing job, and Robert Pattinson is extreemly hot in the moive. Once the movie ended I wanted to go buy another ticket and go see it again. lol. There wasn't enough of the other vampires, like Alice, as I would have liked. We really didn't get to see their characters as much as you do in the books. Edward however was perfect and beautiful. Everytime he was on the screen I couldn't help but squel a little, I came home and changed the back ground of my computer to a picture of him. If you liked the books and even if you didn't I suggest you go and see Twilight!
Here are some pictures:



Kristen Stewart:



I really like this dress, its simple and cute.



I love the top half of this outfit. Not so much the bottom.



The cast at Much:



This was so amusing to watch. People would ask questions and they never really directly answered the questions. If you get the chance check it out at muchmusic.com



Elizabeth Reaser



I love the colour of this dress.



Rachelle Lefevre



She's Canadian! She was seemed really nice at the Much interview, and she was very down to earth.


Nikki Reed:





I really like the print of this dress.





The Cullens. I loved what they wore in the movie. They always looked so put together.


Robert Pattinson is so hot! I couldn't stop from squeling. I loved him in Harry Potter and he was even better in Twilight. Cedric Diggory just didn't get enough screen time, but Edward does. :D. Does anyone else think that he kind of looks like Ed Westwick?


See, sorta? It's even more from the side profile, but I couldn't find any good pictures.
Anyway I hope you all have a good week. I will try to post more often.
Belle

4 comments:

  1. I loved it too we are actually going to see it again and he is very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked hom better as cedric though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the Twilight movie was pretty snazzy compared to my standards. i haven't been on here for awhile. i really like your banner btw. farewell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the movie too! I cant wait to read the book :)

    And Mike was a cutieeeeee.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!