Image Map

14 October 2008

Thanksgiving

Heyy Everyone!
Happy late Thanksgiving ! I am stuffed from all the food I ate. Thanksgiving is one of my favourite holidays. I love all the good food and I love fall. This year I decided to make pumpkin pie.

I love baking, I find it very relaxing and often if I don't have anyhting to do I'll start baking. I got the recipe I used here. It's by Anna Olsen, I love her show Sugar on the Food Netwok. It's one of my favourites, although I have a love/hate relationship with Anna, I love what she cooks but personally I sometimes find her annoying.

This year I was one of the people in charge of they food drives at my school. It was a lot of work but it was worth it. We were able to get a lot of food in to help those in need.

I went to a farm yesterday. There was lots of pumpkins, a hay wagon ride, roasted corn and candy apples.

I love this time of fall right now, when the leaves are falling and they get all crunchy. I love fall outfits, the scarves, vests, jeans, boots and jackets. I can't find a good picture of one right now, I know that the Gilmore Girls have it down, but when you are looking for something you can never find it.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Have a good week
Belle

4 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving!!
    Our thanksgiving isn't for roughly a month, yet i am so excited!! i love when family and friend can get together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had thanksgiveing in Europe!
    Also, i tagged you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww missed to tell you happy thanksgiving... aww well It looks like you had fun baking. lol at the anna olsen comment. its always "a cup of sugar" with her or "5 sticks of butter" since she added unsweetened chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love baking too, your feast sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!